Saturday, February 19, 2011

5QF (Five Qustion Friday) - 2/18/11



Its time for 5QF (Five Qustion Friday), courtesy of Mama @ fivecrookedhalos.

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
Not that I can recall...

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
I really like Boston, it's small...while still being a large city. But, if I had to pick a different city..I'd say Atlanta, GA or maybe Houston, TX, somewhere warm!

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Both sound hellish!

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Top to bottom, in and out, move the furniture and clean underneath! I like clean!

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
Hmm...that's hard. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn or, maybe To Kill A Mockingbird, both were wonderful.

0 comments: