Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tuesday Tunes - 09/18/12




A great lyric is like a good book... 


A Little Time 
The Beautiful South, Artist
Heaton, Paul & Rotheray, David, Writers





I need a little time to think it over 

I need a little space just on my own 
I need a little time to find my freedom  
I need a little
 
Funny how quick the milk turns sour  

Isn't it, isn't it  
Your face has been looking like that for hours  
Hasn't it, hasn't it
Promises, promises turn to dust  

Wedding bells just turn to rust  
Trust into mistrust
 
I need a little room to find myself 

I need a little space to work it out  
I need a little room all alone  
I need a little
 

You need a little room for your big head  
Don't you, don't you  
You need a little space for a thousand beds  
Won't you, won't you
Lips that promise fear the worst  

Tongue so sharp the bubble burst  
Just into unjust
 
I've had a little time to find the truth  

Now I've had a little room to check what's wrong 
I've had a little time and I still love you 
I've had a little
 
You had a little time and you had a little fun  

Didn't you, didn't you  
While you had yours do you think I had none  
Do you, do you
The freedom that you wanted bad 

Is yours for good I hope you're glad  
Sad into unsad
 
I had a little time to think it over  

Had a little room to work it out 
I found a little courage to call it off 
I've had a little time
I've had a little time  

I've had a little time  
I've had a little time

I welcome your thoughts and comments.



0 comments: