Friday, February 14, 2014

If We Were Having Coffee... - 01/31/14



If we were having coffee . . .
I would admit that I really do not like coffee... Or tea, actually.  I'd opt for a nice cup of hot cocoa (or more likely a Diet Dr. Pepper).

If we were having coffee . . . 
I would mention how much I love being a part of Purely Vocals and performing with my singing-sisters, but how much I dislike that most of our shows are on the other side of Boston rush-hour traffic! January was a busy one, with rehearsals and shows. And traffic never eases!

If we were having coffee . . .
I would also admit how worried all of these recent shootings (school, mall, etc.) are making me. Working at a college, and a fairly high pressure one, makes one worry a bit more than the norm. I can only continue to hope that our students and staff take advantage of the school's wealth of support options.

If we were having coffee . . . 
I'd tell you that hubby and I aren't much for celebrating Valentine Day. We usually share cards and then do dinner a different night, no use fighting the crowds! We likely will hit a local Mexican place as we have several gift certificates from family. 

If we were having coffee . . . 
I would admit I love Mexican food!

If we were having coffee . . .
I'd wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. I hope it's filled with love and affection.



If we were having coffee . . . 
I'd tell you not to forget to stop by and share a cup with Jamie, Ashley and Andrea!

0 comments: