Saturday, November 28, 2015

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2015!


I guess it's day three of this challenge, but I started late Thursday, so for me it's really day two. Thursday was just way too much to consider reading.

Yesterday, I spent most of my day "vegging out". While there was a good chunk of reading, there was a lot more TV (I hate to admit). But after this week, I needed to just REST!

Today is rainy and overcast here, which is kind of nice as its sidelined hubby's "we must get out and do something, because I've been sick all week and doing nothing but sleeping and sitting on my tush". I really needed another day to rest and can always use more kitty snuggle time. And, not surprisingly, I needed to do more laundry and more dishes!

I'm enjoying finishing up a reread of the fourth Harry Potter book (Goblet of Fire) and am working my way through All The Bright Places, which is an enjoyable, easy read so far. And, I am appropriately thankful for these gifts!


0 comments: