Friday, March 01, 2013

February 2013 ReCap...



February 2013 Update


February was a calmer month for me, "outside the book" commitments were a bit less, but yet I didn't read as much as I expected. I'm not sure why. I've been reading all ebooks since I got my iPad, but ended up at the library this month collecting some CD's. True to form, I could not pass through without taking a book (or two) home. Next month is looking very busy with outside the book commitments though, so who knows what to expect...
This month I read: Total Read: 3
YTD: 7
Adult: 2
YA/children's: 1
Abandoned: 1

Including:
Full Body Burden - Kristen Iverson
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
Becoming Sister Wives, The Story of an Unconventional Marriage - Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine and Robyn Brown

Abandoned:
I'd Like to Apologize to Every Teacher I Ever Had: My Year as a Rookie Teacher at Northeast High - Tony Danza (I have EVERY intention on returning to this...I just ran out of time)
 

Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Challenges Update:
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 7 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 6 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 7 of 36
E-Book Reading Challenge = 45 of 25
What's in a Name 6 Challenge = 2 of 6

This entry was posted in

0 comments: