Thursday, July 11, 2013

June ReCap 2013...





 

June 2013 Update

June had been just as busy as May was, perhaps more so. Five more shows of Steel and a smattering of PV gigs thrown in over the weekend...I was literally running from one show to the next! Then I spent the third week of June in an exhausted stupor. I am finally getting my feet under myself once again and reading and blogging has picked up. Hopefully the rest of the summer holds great things!


This month I read:
Total Read: 21
YTD: 18
Adult: 3
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned: 0

Including:
One Breathe Away - Heather Gudenkauf
Heads in Beds - Jacob Tomsky
A Masque of Infamy - Kelly Dessaint

Abandoned:
None
 

Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
One Breathe Away - Heather Gudenkauf


Challenges Update:
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 18 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 13 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 18 of 36
E-Book Reading Challenge = 6 of 25
What's in a Name 6 Challenge = 4 of 6 


This entry was posted in

0 comments: