Thursday, September 19, 2013

August 2013 ReCap...


August 2013 Update 

Despite August being a quieter month, outside-the-book, I totally fell into a reading funk. I just couldn't motivate and barely got any reading done. I'm still struggling...I truly hope it passes soon! There are so many great books I want to read, but I just can't seem to put any effort into reading them...weird! Have you experienced this before?!

This month I read: 
Total Read: 3
YTD:  24
Adult: 3
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned: 0 


Including:
With or Without You - Domenica Ruta

Dream New Dreams - Jai Pausch
Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not? - Thompson Square

Abandoned:
None


Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
 
Dream New Dreams - Jai Pausch
 

Challenges Update: 
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 27 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 17 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 25 of 36
E-Book Reading Challenge =  14 of 25
What's in a Name 6 Challenge = 5 of 6
 
This entry was posted in

0 comments: