Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Exciting News!!! SBB is now on Facebook (come be my friend)!


Sorry, no review today. But exciting blog news instead...


Alright, I admit it. I'm not much of a Twitter user....

When I set up this blog, I set up TwitterFeed to a Twitter account.  But anyone who follows it knows that pretty much all that hits is my posts here. That's because, as noted, I'm a bad Twitterer. Bad, bad Twitterer! It just feels so overwhelming, the amount of effort it requires. I'm kinda lazy. Etc.

What I do tend to do though, is Facebook. I have my personal site on my phone and use it often. I feel more comfortable with Facebook and it just feels more manageable to me.

So, what's my point?

Shannon's Book Bag is now on Facebook!  

Please be my friend!


Pretty please?!  I'd really hate to be the only one there. Talking to myself. And, with any luck, I'll be more active on the Facebook page than I am on Twitter.

And, of course, my posts here will link there!



0 comments: