Monday, June 13, 2016

Monday Mailbox - 06/13/16


Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists.


What better to do while on vacation than buy books?!

My awesome vacation week started with the annual town library's book sale last Saturday. But this year I was smart! I finally updated my Goodreads.com account to show which books l own, so I didn't bring home any doubles...as I have for several years now.

The sale was fabulous, as always!


A couple of these are books I started but need to finish.
So many great choices!


Sometimes its OK to buy a couple you already read, right?



More for my growing collection...

Now I just have to get these updated on Goodreads too!




0 comments: