Monday, July 01, 2019

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? - 07/01/19

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organize yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment and er… add to your groaning TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started on J Kaye’s blog and then was hosted by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn here at The Book Date.



Sometimes, when you are facing a reading slump, the best thing to do is to go back to childhood (when reading was new and exciting *and easy*) to find something to read. 

After several weeks of not being able to get through anything, I took a little visit to my children's-bookshelf (a holdover from my short foray into teaching) and SUCCESS! I have been able to get through a few over the past couple of weeks. And, I feel like I might even be getting ready for something a bit more...meaty.

I also decided to start reading through the Nancy Drew series (only a few of which I actually own). So far, so good!



Currently Reading:



Just Finished:




0 comments: