Tuesday, July 03, 2012

June 2012 ReCap...



Source: http://www.chaoticcompendiums.com/


June 2012 Update

June seemed to be a better month reading wise. I feel like I read books that were easier to get through. I still have a long way to go to meet my Challenges, but if I can keep this up I may just get there!

This month I read:
Total Read: 13
Adult: 6
YA/children's: 7
Abandoned: 1

YTD - 46


Including:
The Big Snow - Berta Hader
Sam and Lucy - Harriet Ziefert
Go Dog, Go - Phillip Eastman
The Wonder Book of Cottontails
Clara Joins the Circus - Michael Pellowski
Wild Animals from Aligator to Zebra
Miss Rumphius - Barbara Cooney
F in Exams - Richard Benson
Diary of a Player - Brad Paisley
Ninety Days - Bill Clegg
What Teachers Make - Taylor Mal
Up - Patricia Ellis Her


Abandoned:
This Beautiful Life - Helen Schulman (may try again later)

Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
Diary of a Player (Brad Paisley)

Challenges Update:
Memorable Memoirs = 10 of 10+ - SUCCESS!!!
Support Your Local Library Challenge = 19 of 37+
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 23 of 50 (2011) + 15
E-Book Reading Challenge = 1 of 5 (one in works)
A-Z Book Challenge 2012 = 18 of 26
What's in a Name Challenge = 4 of 6


This entry was posted in

0 comments: