Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WWWednesdays - 10/14/12



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…


Usually Wednesdays are saved for new reviews, but it has been a very slow reading/blogging week for me! So, I figured I'd join in this week...








What are you currently reading? 
I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson (very cute so far...)
 




  

What did you recently finish reading?
Adrift, Seventy-six Days at Sea by Steven Callahan (good adventure story...)


 




What do you think you’ll read next?  
My list is so long, I don't really know...
I just sort of go online with my ipad and pick whatever looks good. Though, I do tend to flop back and forth from fiction to non-fiction, so likely it will be a memoir of some sort. 

Maybe you'll come back to visit me to find out?


1 comments:

Irish said...

I really need to get back into reading more non-fiction. I used to read it all the time and I miss it.

My WWW Wednesday is here.