Thursday, December 06, 2012

November 2012 ReCap...





November 2012 Update

A crap reading month by all accounts, I just couldn't focus on anything for the first part of the month. I began more than one and just...couldn't. finish. anything.


This month I read:
Total Read: 1
Adult: 1
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned: 0

YTD - 43+

Including:

Does The Mean You'll See Me Naked? by Robert Webster

Abandoned:

MWF Seeking BFF by Rachael Baertsche
I Think I Love You by Allison Pearson
...both were enjoyable and I will definitely return to finish later.  


Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
Does The Mean You'll See Me Naked? by Robert Webster
...though there wasn't much choice, this was really a good book. It got through my duldrums!

Challenges Update:
Memorable Memoirs = 21 of 10+ - SUCCESS!!!
Support Your Local Library Challenge = 33 of 37+
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 43 of 50 (2011) + 15
E-Book Reading Challenge = 8 of 5 - SUCCESS!!!
A-Z Book Challenge 2012 = 23 of 26
What's in a Name Challenge = 6 of 6 - SUCCESS!!!





This entry was posted in

0 comments: