Friday, February 01, 2013

January 2013 ReCap...


January 2013 Update

January has been a busy, crazy month - lots of Purely Vocals duties (Ireland, a 5-night show this week, and lots of rehearsals to prepare) and my first wedding anniversary.  As much fun as I've had, I'm kinda glad it's over!  Despite my busy schedule, I actually did alright with reading this month. December was weirdly slow, but January seems to have gotten me back on pace (I'll never be one of those folks who reads like 10-15 books in a month, if I read 1-2 a week I'm doing good). I finished four books this month and have started an "old-y' that I never got around to reading. 

February is looking to have less commitments "outside the book", so hopefully there will be more reading time. But, I have signed up for the A to Z April Challenge and that is going to take some preparation time. I better start now or April will be a killer!

This month I read:
Total Read: 4
YTD - 4
Adult: 4
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned: 0

Including:

A Chance in the World - Pemberton
Kitty Cornered - Tarte
Breaking Night - Murray
The Mole People - Toth  

Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
Breaking Night - Liz Murray (very inspiring)

Challenges Update:
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 4 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 4 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 4 of 36

E-Book Reading Challenge = 4 of 21
What's in a Name 6 Challenge = 1 of 6



This entry was posted in

0 comments: