Monday, August 19, 2013

ASOL #2 - 08/19/13

I have recently gotten into genealogy and have been putting together my family tree via an online service. I was surprised with the amount of information already online just by searching last names. Turns out portions of my tree are already online...

My favorite being the tree from my grandmother's side which shows my parents and sister, but not me. Sorry folks, I don't actually exist! This whole blog has been a figment of both our imaginations.

ha ha

My father had actually done some research years ago and thinks he discovered we are connect to the Grimm family line (as in the fairy tales). Pretty cool!  That would certainly explain things, wouldn't it!?  I continue my research and hope to be able to verify it at some point.

I'll keep you updated!


This entry was posted in

0 comments: