Friday, August 23, 2013

ASOL #3 - 08/23/13

Why does everyone else's lives seem so much more interesting than your own? Now that I've initiated this post, I can not for the life of me think of anything to say...

The past couple of weeks at work, they have been removing some older asbestos tile floors and recarpeting. This has been an ongoing project in our building, a little each year. This year they jumped in and finished multiple floors, including the one above me.

The office above mine, of course, ended up being the trouble spot... Lots of banging and scraping. Eventually, I moved to another room to work as I was a little concerned about the dust falling down. I'm really hoping it was just dust from the drop ceiling!  Ha, ha... It should be finished soon (early next week) and the office owners moved back in.

And then the students come back in just a few weeks... I'm already having to adjust my driving to the obvious "out-of-staters" (read this... "Uh, I'm not really sure where I'm going...I'll just stop here in the middle of the road and look at my campus map to see if I can figure out if I'm going the right direction..." Ugh!

I am a Boston driver ya'll, I've got places to be and people to see!

Get the heck out of my way!!!

:)






This entry was posted in

0 comments: