Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankfully Reading weekend Kickoff

I have many, many things to be thankful for this holiday season...family, friends, the love of a good and honest man, a job (two, in fact, for the time being), a beautiful home, a new and reliable car, countless abilities that enable me to live as I do (sight, hearing, common sense), a sharp mind, a kick ass sense of humor, etc, etc. And, an incredible couponing stockpile that enables me to avoid shopping this crazy weekend! Though I do expect to be spending a few hours prepping Purely Vocals CDs for XMas presents, I plan on spending my weekend participating in the Thankfully Reading Weekend, hosted by Jenn's Bookshelves

Today will be a busy day of travel and gobble, gobbling my way into a turkey coma...but I hope to attack my current read, In Cold Blood, as soon as I wake up! 

If all goes well. I may toss something else in there to keep my interest up. I've got an ARC of Dancing With The Devil and a few other goodies on deck.

Wishing you all a wonderful holiday and a reading-licious weekend!


0 comments: