Thursday, April 23, 2015

A to Z Challenge - T

Books This Book Blogger Owns...and Will.Read.Soon!



The Time Traveler's Wife

Audrey Niffenegger





A dazzling novel in the most nontraditional fashion, this is the remarkable story of Henry DeTamble, a dashing, adventuresome librarian who travels involuntarily through time, and Clare Abshire, an artist whose life takes a natural sequential course... An enchanting debut and a spellbinding tale of fate and belief in the bonds of love, The Time Traveler's Wife is destined to captivate readers for years to come. 
(Amazon)


I am typically a stickler for reading a book before seeing the movie. But this one snuck up on me, was given to me for free, and so I watched it...and loved it. But I am determined to get to the book and enjoy the story all over again.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh the book is (as is almost always the case) SO much better than the movie! The story is so much richer and more complicated - NO SPOILERS, I promise. I can understand that they had to leave a lot out of the movie, but I was disappointed in it anyway. Hoping you like the book as much as I did.

Jeane said...

I really liked this one. The book more than the movie (of course) but both were good.