Monday, March 21, 2016

Mondays - 03/21/16

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been and plan on reading over the week. Recently taken over, this meme is managed by my Kathryn at the Book Date.


My week:
Relatively calm this week, as its spring break. I got the opportunity to take Thursday and Friday off, which was awesome! I got some reading done, but honestly did mostly errands (this is what you do when you commute to work via train and no longer have a car for post-work trips). 

Current reads:
• And I Shall Have Peace There - Margaret Roach

Torment Saint, the life of Elliott Smith - William Todd Schultz
• Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (still rereading) - J.K. Rowling


Coming up this week:
I honestly have no clue!

3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Spring Break, such as it is here, is going to be reading time for me. I try to fit in the errands after work. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your break....I remember those days. Now everyday is like a break...(retirement).

Thanks for sharing your books...here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

Elizabeth said...

Great on Spring Break.

ENJOY your break and Happy Reading!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading