Saturday, March 02, 2019

5-4-3-2-1

Thanks Christine at Bookishly Boisterous for this idea. 


5- The Last Things I’ve Read
1. Work emails 
2. My page-a-day calendar, Sa Sartiglia (Oristano, Italy)
3. An article about what it would take to impeach someone...just research, ya know
4. Idaho by Emily Ruskovich
5. Facebook

4- What I Really Want to Draw
1. A landscape scene with a lake in graphite
2. A child's portrait with colored pencils
3. A tree branch with intricate bark and a pine cone, perhaps in tinted charcoal
4. An animal, in pastels, with distinct fur patterns that is good enough to inspire commissions (or anything good enough to inspire commissions, honestly)

3- Things I expect to be doing this weekend
1. Helping hubby car shop (his was officially totaled this past week when some guy rear-ended him)
2. Working on painting and cleaning our rental condo for a quick sale this spring
3. Hunkering down in the foot or so of snow we are expecting

2- Items I would like to eat right now
1. Homemade banana bread with nuts
2. The leftover Chinese food in my fridge right now

1- I want more than anything
1. Financial security enough to retire early and spend the rest of my days creating art, making music, and volunteering with animals. I don't ask for much, do I?


0 comments: