Monday, September 12, 2011

Reborn...and moving forward!

Yes, I am reborn! I have changed the look of my site and am refocusing on blogging and sharing my love of books.


My foot is finally healed and I am walking, without crutches or cane (though slowly, because the muscle loss was considerable and I am still building strength). My membership drive with my theater is well under way and over 200 packets have been mailed! My a Capella group, Purely Vocals, is busy at work prepping for a performance this fall, a couple others which are in the works, and are already booking next year with quite a few gigs!  We are excited about the chance to perform more and are learning new music every day.  And school just started and work is busy, busy, busy!


So...generally speaking, all of my previous chaos has been replaced by new and exciting chaos!

But through it all, I have kept reading and now have a bunch of books to review which I am very excited to tell you about!

So, with no further drama...

0 comments: