Friday, March 09, 2012

Friday Faves - 03/09/13


 
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here

1. Kitty snores. One of the best parts of my day is when I get into bed and settle in for the night. My kitty climbs onto her extra pillow, or into her kitty bed, and falls asleep. I love laying there listening to her snore her little kitty snores...its so heavenly. It makes my little kitty-loving-heart smile!


2. It's done! There are parts of my job that I like and parts I don't. This morning presented me with the need to do one of the parts I HATE! But, its done. And now I can move forward with the rest of the day and the upcoming weekend.

3. Lindt candy!  One of the perks of my job is meeting nice people. One particular incoming student's mom has gone out of her way to be super nice (not sure if she thought it would get her daughter accepted, but since I have nothing to do with that part of Tufts her kindness to me was wasted, though appreciated). Anyway, she yet again dropped off amazing candy treats, this time a Lindt Easter basket. All I can say is "O.M.G.!"

...

...I know there are many more things to be thankful for, but for now this will have to do.



0 comments: