Monday, March 19, 2012

Friday Faves - 03/16/12


 
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here


It was a very ROUGH WEEK last week, so it was hard to focus on the good things, but that makes it even more important to be thankful for what I have...

1. My kitty. Always makes my life a little more sunny, even when the chips are down. She is the oxygen in my breath.

2.  Taxes done.  Nice to get this off my to do list (even though it was the cause of the most stressful part of my week...).

3. Free credit reports... I misplaced my thumb/jump drive which I usually carry in a holder on my keys. I've got a Velcro pouch and have doing it for years, and no problems.  This week though, it has gone M.I.A. And, stupidly, I've got all kinds of personal info on there. I am kicking myself over and over!  We have scoured the house, many times, to no avail. Then I admitted defeat and changed all my passcodes at home and work.  And now I am monitoring all my credit cards and bank accounts. It is all very stressful and made even worse by the fact of my own stupidity! Grr.... If you have an extra one, please send a prayer my way!

4. No shooting. At work I had to be part of the firing of someone, and though I didn't do it myself (and it was overdue and much earned), it's still very hard. Then I had to spend multiple days with the guy cleaning out his old office.  Talk about uncomfortable! Firing someone, even someone for cause, just plain sucks! That being said, I've got to be thankful that the guy didn't go mental and come in shooting the next day. I know how horrible that sounds...but these days, you gotta admit, you never know. So, thank you!

That's 'bout it for now...

Hopefully next week is better.






0 comments: