Monday, October 14, 2013

Mondays 10/14/13


This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Based on my posts, one might be impressed with all the reading I'm doing. But sadly, that would make one too trusting. The truth is that I've started several books recently and barely gotten into them before having my attention sucked away to various house projects. And when I've returned, my previous interest in the title is gone. Disappeared. Nada. On the positive side, much work is (finally) getting done on my house! On the negative, I've begun looking forward to next year's challenges and goals for reading and blogging, since this year's are clearly a Total.Complete.Loss!!  But then, maybe that's a positive after all...

 
Now Reading
The Fallback Plan (Leigh Stein)

Just Finished
Nada...

On Deck:
The list keeps growing...check out my TBR page!

0 comments: