Saturday, September 20, 2014

Saturday Savings - 9/20/14

After taking a while off, I'm finally getting back into the swing a bit with the couponing. I'm trying out a new system for organizing my coupons. Not surprisingly, cutting all those coupons was beginning to wear on me.  So now I am trying the method I mentioned where you just cut what you need. I'm also using post it notes to ensure I don't miss great coupons from that week...and maintaining my binder categories for peelies, printed, and "found" coupons.

Not sure how this will all work... But as always it's a work in progress!


**DEAL/S OF THE WEEK** 


2 packs for FREE!

Regular price $0.99
Stacked with two coupons for $1.00 off each

=

FREE




Sale price $1.83
Stacked with $0.50 coupons for each

=

$1.33 for each




Don't forget rain checks! This past week's Arm and Hammer deal was good, but with coupons it was great.  But, both local Stop 'n Shops were out. Hmmphhh!  But, they were willing to rain check the deal. So when more comes in I am ready to stock up my shelves.

0 comments: