Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Salon - 09/21/14




If you are interested in other Salon posts, visit the Facebook page to get links.


Life:

Hello all,

Apologies for blogging so little... The first month or so of school is always crazy busy...any time at work where I can usually sneak in a bit of blogging is rare and by the time I get home I'm fully spent.  I interviewed this past week and await a response on the job situation. It's stressful not knowing what to expect, I'm a planner!  But all I can do is wait to see what happens.

Hubby and I have started working on some music. We are very different people when it comes to performing.  He likes to rehearse and repeat, repeat until he gets something. I'm more a fly by the seat of my pants, learn it as I go performer.  So we are taking it slow and trying to find a mix that allows him learning time, but enables me to not get bored.  It's weird, developing a totally new working relationship with someone you already love and care for...you can't exactly go home and bitch about him/her to your spouse, you know!?! Ha!

Purely Vocals had our last official gig this past weekend...very sad. But we are solidifying our plans to record in October which will be fun.

Today is two months since our kitty passed. Every day is a struggle, but what are you going to do, right? We keep pushing through.

Blogging

I've fallen behind on my reviews. I'm reading though, so I hope to catch up soon and return this baby to a book blog and not a  Shannon whines blog.

Hope it's a great week of everyone!



0 comments: