Friday, March 28, 2014

March 2014 ReCap...



MARCH 2014

...another slow month. My focus has been elsewhere. I've picked up a handful of Netgalleys and am trying to buckle down for April. In the past I had done the A-Z Challenge, but this year my focus has to be just on reading numbers!


This month I read: 
Total Read: 2
YTD: 6
Adult: 2
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned:0


Including: 
Handbook For An Unpredictable Life (Rosie Perez)
Incognito: Lost and Found at Harvard Divinity School (Andrea Raynor)


Abandoned: 
None


Favorite Book(s) of the Month:

Handbook For An Unpredictable Life (Rosie Perez)

Challenges Update: 
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 6 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 5 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 1 of 36
E-Book Reading Challenge = 3 of 25
What's in a Name 6 Challenge =  2 of 6


This entry was posted in

0 comments: