Thursday, October 09, 2014

September 2014 ReCap...



SEPTEMBER 2014

A better month, despite being crazed with work stuff, though still not up to norm. I am still tracking, even though I am confident I will not succeed in Challenges this year. But I've read some pretty good books so far, so it was all worth it anyway!


This month I read: 
Total Read: 3
YTD: 22
Adult: 2
YA/children's: 1
Abandoned: 0


Including:
Fly A Little Higher (Laura Sobiech)
Stronger (Jeff Bauman)
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Abandoned: 

None
Favorite Book(s) of the Month:

Fly A Little Higher (Laura Sobiech)

Challenges Update: 
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 22 of 58
A-Z Book Challenge = 18 of 26
Library Reading Challenge = 5 of 36
E-Book Reading Challenge = 17 of 25
What's in a Name 6 Challenge =  2 of 6

Year of ReReading Challenge - 0 of 1-4
 
This entry was posted in

0 comments: