Sunday, March 29, 2015

Sunday Salon - 03/29/15



If you are interested in other Salon posts, visit the Facebook page to get links. The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Life:

Hi all! I can't believe it's Sunday already. Weekends just fly by too quickly!

This was my last week working both departments half time at work. Starting next week, I go down to only one afternoon a week in the old department. That may actually give me a chance to be productive in the new job, rather than constantly running catch up! Next week is looking to be a busy one.

The last couple of days have been smelling springy... I was all psyched and ready for some nicer weather. Then yesterday, it snowed again! We didn't get any real accumulation, but..seriously Mother Nature?! Seriously?



Kitties are awesome as usual. They continue to play and snuggle and be adorable. I post to the Facebook page regularly, so if you haven't checked it out (and you're actually interested, of course) you should!

Blogging:
Friday I took part in Trish's A Day In A Life challenge. It was kind of cool posting as my day went on. If you read those posts, thanks for playing along! And if you commented, even more thanks!! I did end up making Trisha's chocolate, pretzel thingys....delicious!! As you can tell by the corner of the picture, I couldn't even wait to take the picture before digging in.



It's been a pretty good week blog wise. Not only did I post several days, I also prepared a good number of my A to Z Challenge posts for April. I've done this challenge a couple of years in a row now, but this year my posts are actually book themed...

          It's all about the books, 'bout the books, no movies! Ha!

I've also got several of my pending book reviews prepared and ready to post over the next few weeks (Wednesday is my new review day, as I generally only read about a book a week).

A friend of mine loaned me a new book this week, which she loved, so I started reading that this weekend. But as always, you'll have to come back tomorrow to find out what it is!

Have a great week everyone!

S

0 comments: