Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sunday Salon - 11/27/11

11/27/11
Start with a full week (and two weekends) of vacation time. Add a cup of yummy turkey, half a cup of cranberry sauce (my fave), and a liberal dousing of stuffing. Mix in a big ole helping of time spent with my kitty (and the fiance too, of course). Add don't forget a pinch of family and friends... And you have a the recipe for a perfect Thanksgiving week!


After a very exhausting couple of weeks at work, preparing for my three days off, I was thrilled to "vacate" and stop thinking about work issues for a while. We spent the week working on the house, which now has a welcoming and book-full living room, and resting.
I read a handful of books.

I ate...and then ate some more.

And now, I'm ready to do it all over again come Christmas!

0 comments: