Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday - 01/16/12

Sheila at Book Journey hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week, as well as books completed the previous week.

Because of the craziness going on the past couple weeks, I found myself unable to really focus on the book I was reading last week, We Need To Talk About Kevin.  So, I traded it in for an easier read, The Puppy Diaries, and was finally able to focus again. I will get back to it as soon as I think I can give it the focus it clearly needs...

So, this week I'm...


Currently Reading:
Up From the Blue (Susan Henderson)
Voices of the Dead (Peter Leonard)
Little Women (Louisa May Alcott)
Math for Grownups (Laura Laing) 

Just Finished:
The Puppy Diaries (Jill Abramson) 

On Deck: 
The Children in Room E4: American Education on Trial (Susan Eaton)


0 comments: