Saturday, January 05, 2013

Library Books Reading Challege 2013


Library Books Reading Challenge
2013

Hosted by Gina at Book Dragon's Lair


Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but we also need space to keep them. 


Challenge Guidelines:
choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
check books out of the library
books may overlap with other challenges
any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in

Levels:
board book - 3
picture book - 6
early reader - 9
chapter book - 12
middle grades - 18  

young adult - 24
adult - 36
just insert IV - 50




I'm back as 2012's challenge was a total success!

I am a library junkie (or, as I laughingly admit, I'm just too cheap to buy books) so I spend a lot of time at the library or perusing my iPad for good reads. Since I did so well in the 2012 challenge, I am giving it another go! This year, I am going to stay around the same number, given my total reading frequency and chose the


adult - 36 books

level, just enough to challege me but still leave room for ARC and such if they arise.

Let's go! 

0 comments: