Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Salon - 01/27/13





If you are interested in other Salon posts, visit the Facebook page to get links.


01/27/13

This week was a harsh return to reality! Last weekend, I was in the loovely Ireland. But we flew home Monday and I returned to work on Wednesday. It was wonderful to see my kitty (who survived fine, though not all the fish did...) and husband, but Ireland was absolutely awesome! If you want to read more about it, pop by Purely Vocals' blog to read our post!

Work is busy once again as the students are back.

I've agreed to produce another show at my theater, Steel Magnolias. I love the show, but I'm so tired with everything else... I'm just not sure where the energy (or time) is going to come from. But, once it's done, it will have been a great experience, I expect!

Reading wise, I didn't get much done while in Ireland, or on the plane for that matter. We were just too busy/wiped out. But I've got some reviews on the back burner and have read quite a bit since I've been back.

I'm planning on joining the upcoming A to Z April Challenge, as I did last year...but think I will focus on pictures using my new camera. Should be fun. But I better start creating posts now!

Have a great week!

0 comments: