Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Faves - 02/03/12


 
Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here

1. Back to normal. The past week has been...restful. Don't get me wrong, I was busy but I didn't have to deal with any major events (other than finishing up my a cappella show). It has been a nice rest. Calm before next week's storm of two shows in two days!


2. Dentist appointment.  The best kind of dentist appointment is when they bring you in, take a look and say, "Everything looks fine." I do need some work, but my Monday night appointment didn't require the dreaded (IE expensive) "super-cleaning", so I was out in less than fifteen minutes. Very nice.

3.Spring.  Yes, it's only February but the past week has been really nice here, in the 50's. I am definitely a spring/summer girl and not a winter person. I love even the slightest hint of early spring!

4. Groundhog Day. Punxsutawney Phil says six more weeks of winter... Personally, I think he just keeps saying that because he's angry those obnoxious jerks keep waking him up from his winter nap!


5. It's Friday! Thanks goodness the work week is just about over!  The weekend holds a formal gathering (I had to go buy a dress, I had literally nothing to wear), another Cabaret show (watching this one, not performing) and a rehearsal for next week. Oh...and if I happen to catch of few minutes of that little sporting event, so be it.

2 comments:

Mo said...

Yup, spring is in the air, and in my fave five this week, too! C'mon SPRING!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Willow said...

Spring is definitely welcome at my cottage! I'm noticing the longer hours of sunlight already.
Any dentist visit that only lasts 15 minutes is a good one in my book :)