Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mailbox #1 - 02/13/12



Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Mondays has gone on tour since Marcia at A Girl and Her Books, formerly The Printed Page passed the torch. February's host is Kim of Metroreader.



 

I am a library goer. I very rarely buy books and rarely get them (I read so much, folks are afraid to buy me something I have). But this week, I received my first ever ARC. It was kind of exciting! I am looking forward to reading and reviewing this book as soon as I can...

Rolling Pennies in the Dark: A Memoir with a Message [Hardcover] 
by Douglas MacKinnon
This title will be released on February 28, 2012 by Howard Books, a division of Simon & Schuster


I also got a few NetGalley ebooks, I just hope I can finish them all before they expire!
Escaping Titanic (Marybeth Lorbiecki)
By the Iowa Sea (Joe Blair)
The Sum of My Parts (Olga Trujillo)
That's Why I'm Here (Chris Spielman)
Triggered (Fletcher Wortmann)

0 comments: