Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday - 02/27/12

Sheila at Book Journey hosts this weekly event where we celebrate what we are reading for the week, as well as books completed the previous week.


As is typical, I planned my "on deck" reads and then promptly put them aside when something else caught my eye. Perhaps I am too fickle, but I much prefer reading what catches my eyes/heart rather than being forced fed a book that just isn't catching my interest that week...




Currently Reading:
When She Woke (Hillary Jordan)
Hazel Creek (Walt Larimore) - ARC Review Coming


Just Finished:
Rolling Pennies in the Dark (Douglas MacKinnon)

On Deck:


Triggered (Fletcher Wortmann)
Escaping Titanic (Marybeth Lorbieki)

2 comments:

Nise' said...

I enjoyed When She Woke, hope you are too.

brandileigh2003 said...

Happy reading, I like the cover.
Check out what I am reading here