Thursday, August 02, 2012

July 2012 ReCap...

July 2012 Update

July was a good month. I was able to spend a bit more time reading over my vacation. I'm not sure I finished many more books, but I spent a lot of time with a book open! August is going to be busy (just about every weekend is full) so I will have to sneak reading time wherever I can.

This month I read:
Total Read: 6
Adult: 6
YA/children's: 0
Abandoned: 0

YTD - 52

Including:
Section 132 - Helga Zelner
The Vow - Kim Carptenter
I Got This - Jennifer Hudson
Peak - Roland Smith
Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
The Invisible Thread - Laura Schroff

Abandoned:

Nothing

Favorite Book(s) of the Month:
Section 132 (Helga Zelner)


Challenges Update:
Memorable Memoirs = 13 of 10+ - SUCCESS!!!
Support Your Local Library Challenge = 19 of 37+
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 31 of 50 (2011) + 15
E-Book Reading Challenge = 2 of 5
A-Z Book Challenge 2012 = 18 of 26
What's in a Name Challenge = 4 of 6


This entry was posted in

0 comments: