Friday, December 20, 2013

Secret Santa 2013 Arrived!

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2013/10/4th-annual-broke-bookish-secret-santa.html

Santa arrived early at my house this year due to the 4th Annual Broke and Bookish Secret Santa!

Thank you Secret Santa!

My lovely benefactor over at anexerciseinwriting.wordpress.com sent along a lovely package of goodies with two "can't-wait-to-read" books, a cool looking bookmark/stand thingy (which I just MUST try), and some yummy treats! Unfortunately, her "About" page indicates she doesn't post her name...so I will respect that and won't either!

But I did want to say thank you for very, very much and I hope that your SS package arrived with lots of awesome goodies too!

I wish you a wonderful holiday and a fabulous New Year!

2 comments:

Liza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liza said...

Sorry about the previous comment, I was trying to sign in from wordpress but it just wants to link my old blog account since it's connected with my google account. Anyways! I'm glad your package arrived and you like it! Please let me know how that cruise book is! And that thing that holds your book open is fun, I have one myself!