Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Secret Santa - It's on its way!

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/2013/10/4th-annual-broke-bookish-secret-santa.html

I decided to take part this year in the 4th Annual Broke and Bookish Secret Santa!

I am very excited to receive my package...but was even more thrilled to send mine today (last minute as always) to my giftee.

I included some fun goodies, including a couple of books from the requested list and, of course, Christmas music and goodies. Rarely does a gift go without music in this house!

Hints about my giftee?

She...

Lives in California, though that is not her home state.

Has a dreamy blog with lots of books!

And believes that reading is a way of life (a girl after my own heart!).

And, strange coincidence...

Her name is spelled the same as my middle name!

Though I am guessing it is pronounced differently, as my family seems to have issues with spelling names correctly on birth certificates, HA!!. It is a less common way of spelling the name which I see rarely, so it was quite a shocker to see it on my email. I had to peruse my site to figure out if I had ever used it...but I don't think I have. So it does seem to be just a strange, cool, funky co-in-key-dink - love that!

Well, your gift is on its way holiday Santa friend! Enjoy and merry holidays to you!!

0 comments: