Sunday, December 25, 2011

Friday Faves - 12/23/11

Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here

1. 4:59pm. I love that last minute before you are officially on vacation! It's like...well, like Christmas! And my present is eleven days off! Yipee!

2. Christmas Carols. Usually by Christmas, I am burnt out on Christmas carols. This year, I've been listening to the country station at work and therefore am not over Andy Williamsed or Burl Ived. I have not, however, heard my favorite...the one where the kid asks "Mommasita, donde esta Santa Clause?!" I love that one!


3. Holiday Parties. 
Both of my parties last week went very well! 


4. Christmas Shopping.  I don't honestly enjoy Christmas shopping...but I like it on that last day, when all you need to do is pick up a few last minute stocking stuffers from Walgreen's. That feeling of success and completion is AWESOME!


5. Giving.  I am looking forward to seeing my family this weekend and can't wait to give them their gifts. I am at that age that, while I like getting presents, giving them is truly the best part of the season.


I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas, a Happy Chanukah and a very Happy Kwanzaa!!



0 comments: