Welcome to Friday's Fave Five. It's Friday so that makes it time to look back over our week and look for those things we are grateful for. It may be big or it may be small and you have to dig for it, but there are always things we can be thankful for. Please join us as we share our favorite five. If you need the guidelines they are here.
1. Updating files. I finally took the time this week to update my address book. No easy task, this involved combining my work calendar/address book, my gmail account (which links to my phone), my yahoo account, my facebook account, and emails from folks with updates. It was well overdue and organization always makes me feel better about life.
2. Holiday Cards In... I got my first holiday card this week. Its nice to receive a piece of actual snail mail sometimes!
3. Holiday Cards Out... I was a good-doobie and buckled down and sent out our holiday cards. I wish I'd have done a bit more pre-planning and had the cards made with a "before" picture of the house...with a follow-up "after" card next year. But, one can only move so many mountains on one's on!
4. Holiday events. Two weekends ago was my theater's holiday show. Every year its so much fun and it really is my holiday season kick-off! This past weekend, we attended the symphony orchestra's (in a local town) holiday show. My fiance's parents purchase a table each year and its become a wonderful tradition! This coming weekend I've got an arts/craft fair at the theater both days and then my parents sort-of annual Christmas party. I am so looking forward to it!
5. Precious gifts. I am thankful for the precious gifts I have in my family, my dear finance, and my most perfect kitty. I am gifted every day I wake up and know they are part of my life!