Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sunday Salon - 10/16/11

10/16/11
Life this week was less chaotic, thank goodness, though just as busy. Less stress at work and Saturday being lazy, reading and taking a break from "the house". Today will be busy though, back to the grind!

I was reminded again this week of how much I read as a child, but still cannot figure out what the heck I was reading since there are so many fabulous children's books out there that I have never read (Charlotte's Web, Little House on the Prairie series, etc.). I recall lots of Judy Blume...but that's about it.  Yet, I read constantly...WHAT was I reading?!

So, on my weekly library trip I grabbed a bunch of books that I have been meaning to read for a while from my new library's fabulous kid's section. I'm looking forward to digging in and, attempting at least, to read both a child's book and an adult book simultaneously. We'll see how that goes as I don't typically read more than one at a time.

What are your reading plans for the week?

0 comments: