Monday, October 31, 2011

2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge - Signing Up!

As anyone who reads my blog knows... I'm not big on Challenges.  In fact, I signed up for my very first one this past April... and never got out of the starting gate!!  Not even one post!  Humiliation and failure! Life, and a last minute home purchase and move, just got in the way.

But...Jamie at The Eclectic Bookshelf has come up with a challenge I can really get into and may very well succeed at!  So long humiliation and failure!







2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge
Goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012 

Levels: 
Level 1 - Read 12 library books 
Level 2 - Read 24 library books 
Level 3 - Read 36 library books 
Level 4 - Read 37+ library books

Rules:
-Anyone can join.
-You don't need a blog to participate.  If you are a non-blogger, leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.
-Audio, ebooks, bound books are ok.
-No re-reads!
-Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky.

Me:
Because, for the most part, all the books I read are library books of one type or other...I think that I am going to succeed in this one. So...I'm going for the big prize! 

I'm challenging myself to LEVEL 4 - 37+ books from the library from 1/1/12 - 12/31/12!!!

I'll keep you updated as I move along...


0 comments: