Sunday, October 09, 2011

Sunday Salon - 10/9/11


 


10/9/11
This has been a productive and beautiful weekend in Mass., and tomorrow is still before me with the day off. Dave and his buddy continued working on the house, which is slowly getting winter-ready, while I worked inside rearranging the living room and cleaning. We await the roofers, any day now, and have decided to contract with a friend's nephew to do some carpentry work. And home depot has a great deal on insulation this weekend, so we are going to buy it while we can and lay it ourselves. At this rate, we may just be ready for the cold!

Work was crazy this week! "Just one of those days" for several days in a row...  I barely survived.  No more need by said. 



I was able to put on my own pair of sneakers for the first time in six months today. The little things that bring us joy! They were tight on the healing foot, but it gave me hope that all those Danskin shoes I bought in the months before breaking my foot will not go to waste!


My membership drive is in a lull, but we have another show opening in just a few short weeks, Seussical. I expect it will pick up again during the production. Then, though we will have three shows left, it will really slow down and become about looking forward to planning next year's drive. It's been a good year so far and I am proud of what I've accomplished. Now I just have to figure out how to beat it next year!

1 comments:

Nise' said...

We have been experiencing beautiful fall weather here as well! Glad your foot is healing.