Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuedays - 10/25/11


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along, just do the following:
-Grab your current read
-Open to a random page
-Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page - BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS 
-Share the title and author too, so that other participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers...



My Teasers:

"'Look for words that begin with W,' my teacher, Mrs. Evans had said...


'This is a picture of a family, Hollis. A mother, M, a father, F, a brother, B, a sister, S. They're all standing in front of their house, H. I don't see one W word here.'


I opened my mouth to say: How about W for wish, or W for want, or W for 'Wouldn't it be loverly,' like the song the music teacher had taught us?"


Pictures of Hollis Woods, Patricia Reilly Giff, pg. 1

0 comments: