Tuesday, April 03, 2012

March 2012 ReCap...

Source: http://www.chaoticcompendiums.com/



March 2012 Update

March continues to be slow. I'm not sure what is holding me back this year, but I am behind my normal flow and will likely fail my Challenges terribly if I don't pick it up. Well, at least I'm reading good books, if not many books, right?!


This month I read:

Total Read: 3
Adult: 2
YA/children's:  1
Abandoned: 0

YTD - 10


Including:
Hazel Creek - Walt Larimore
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Wonder - R. J. Palac


Challenges:
Memorable Memoirs = 3 of 10+
Support Your Local Library Challenge = 7 of 37+
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 0 of 50 (2011) + 15
E-Book Reading Challenge = 1 of 5
A-Z Book Challenge 2012 = 8 of 26
What's in a Name Challenge = 3 of 6

This entry was posted in

2 comments:

Andi said...

These challenges look quite interesting....where does one find them?

Shannon said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

There are lots of reading challenges out there. In fact, too many! I have passed over way more than I could ever do. Some run the calendar year, others cross-over years, and some just run a few days/weeks.

One way to find them is to follow various book blogs, as they are almost always suggested/run by other bloggers...that is how I found the ones I am doing. There is also a site out there that lists some (not all), but I can't for my life remember the name. If I come across it, I will post it.

Some great book blogs to follow:
Mine, of course, :)

But also:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/ - she is very tuned into the book blog scene

http://cmashlovestoread.com/ - she is also very informative

There are countless more, but that's a good start.