Tuesday, April 03, 2012

March 2012 ReCap...

Source: http://www.chaoticcompendiums.com/



March 2012 Update

March continues to be slow. I'm not sure what is holding me back this year, but I am behind my normal flow and will likely fail my Challenges terribly if I don't pick it up. Well, at least I'm reading good books, if not many books, right?!


This month I read:

Total Read: 3
Adult: 2
YA/children's:  1
Abandoned: 0

YTD - 10


Including:
Hazel Creek - Walt Larimore
The Help - Kathryn Stockett
Wonder - R. J. Palac


Challenges:
Memorable Memoirs = 3 of 10+
Support Your Local Library Challenge = 7 of 37+
Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge = 0 of 50 (2011) + 15
E-Book Reading Challenge = 1 of 5
A-Z Book Challenge 2012 = 8 of 26
What's in a Name Challenge = 3 of 6

This entry was posted in

2 comments:

Andrea Coventry said...

These challenges look quite interesting....where does one find them?

Shannon... said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

There are lots of reading challenges out there. In fact, too many! I have passed over way more than I could ever do. Some run the calendar year, others cross-over years, and some just run a few days/weeks.

One way to find them is to follow various book blogs, as they are almost always suggested/run by other bloggers...that is how I found the ones I am doing. There is also a site out there that lists some (not all), but I can't for my life remember the name. If I come across it, I will post it.

Some great book blogs to follow:
Mine, of course, :)

But also:
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/ - she is very tuned into the book blog scene

http://cmashlovestoread.com/ - she is also very informative

There are countless more, but that's a good start.