Saturday, April 28, 2012

A to Z Challenge - Y


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html


Y...     You   (Yes you. No, not her...YOU!)

You, dear reader, are wonderful!


You were kind enough to stop by, to read what I had to say, and to perhaps follow this blog.  

Or maybe you decided that our interests were too different and that you weren't going to follow. Of course, I'd like you to follow me...but it's OK if you did not. I am not offended.

Regardless of your stalker inclinations, I would like to thank you for stopping by and for sharing the A to Z Challenge 2012 with me. I hope you laughed, or cried, or just forgot real life for even a few minutes while you read my daily ramblings!  I truly appreciate you visiting and hope that you come back again.


You are the reason I do what I do!

Here's to you! 








1 comments:

Misha Gerrick said...

Yes one of my favorite parts of joining the challenge is meeting new people.

Congrats on getting this far. :-)