Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A to Z Challenge - O


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html


O...        Outlook - Microsoft type, not attitude type

I am an extremely organized person. Or so I like to think. 

Truthfully, I probably lose stuff too often to honestly say that, but I try very hard. In fact, most often things are lost quickly after the words, "I'll put this in a safe place so it won't get lost..." leave my mouth. 

I use the excuse that I am just too busy to keep track of the little things, and that is true!   Between a full-time job, singing in an a cappella group, sitting on the BOD of a local theater and actively recruiting membership for that theater, to say nothing of the new home that needs endless work and the husband who never cleans up after himself, I am pretty busy.

So I am a faithful user of Microsoft Outlook.  And, call me a gadget-nerd if need be, but my work computer/calendar syncs with my Google calendar, which syncs to my Droid phone (which I haven't quite figured out how to sync with my brain, but I'm working on it).

Outlook is my friend, my buddy, my master. I'm just sayin'...

If Outlook says work, I work. If Outlook says sing, I sing. If Outlook says sleep, I sleep.

I just need to start scheduling potty breaks!

Yes Outlook, on to P.



1 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi, I'm from the A-Z challenge. Stopping by. :) I don't currently use Outlook. I used to use it for emails only, not the calendar. This year I started using paper monthly grids, because it works for me, I like seeing the red check marks when I complete a daily task, and I don't want to schedule by hour, just day.

It sounds like Outlook is perfect for you. Good luck with syncing your phone to your brain. ;)