Thursday, April 26, 2012

A to Z Challenge - V


http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/2012-to-z-challenge-sign-up-list.html


V...          Vises (the coping kind, not the Craftsman kind) 


Everyone has vises. Some drink too much, some work out too much, some watch too much tv...but everyone needs something to keep us sane, particularly on those days when everything else in life seems to be leading you straight to insanity and/or exhaustion.

Here are a few of mine:


 
Laughter. Not much makes me laugh louder and more fully than Raising Hope



 

Walking. I love walking near the water. It calms me while simultaneously motivating and recharging me!








 Chocolate. 'Nuff said!



 


Great music. 
Loud, honky-tonk, country music.  
Like Miranda Lambert. 
Sister kicks *ss!






And when all else fails, I just fall back on going Mad! 

Mad About You, that is. I love that show!




 




0 comments: